Welcome to the oboe auditions information and registration form page
Requirements for the application
To complete your registration, you will be required to upload an up to date resume, supply a YouTube link to your video and pay a 50 $ registration fee.
Each candidate has to present a video containing the following elements:
- A 5 minutes solo.
- 5 contrasting orchestral excerpts.
- At the end of the video, please give us the reasons that make you want to play with OF. We encourage you to express yourself in French.
Details on the video:
- The video has to be a YouTube link.
- The video has to have a maximum length of 15 minutes and has to be without edits or cuts.
Note: If you want to play english horn, please play a 5 minutes excerpt of that instrument and make sure to put it in the description of your video.
Information required in the video description:
- Your name and family name.
- The composer and the piece played in the video.
- The details about the 5 contrasting orchestral excerpts.