Welcome to the violin auditions information and registration form page
Requirements for the application
To complete you registration, you will be required to upload an up to date resume, supply a YouTube link to your video and pay a 50 $ registration fee.
Each candidate has to present a video containing the following elements:
- A 5 minutes solo.
- 5 contrasting orchestral excerpts.
- At the end of the video, please give us the reasons that make you want to play with OF. We encourage you to express yourself in French.
Note: If you wish to also play as a soloist, please play in your video the following excerpts:
- Excerpt 1 : Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov : Scheherazade Op.35
- Excerpt 2 : Richard Strauss Ein Heldenleben Op.40
Details on the video:
- The video has to be a private YouTube link.
- The video has to have a maximum length of 15 minutes and has to be without edits or cuts.
Information required in the video description:
- Your name and family name.
- The composer and the piece played in the video.
- The details about the 5 contrasting orchestral excerpts.