Auditions for 2022
Under the artistic direction of Jean-Philippe Tremblay, the Orchestre de la Francophonie (OF), announced the opening of auditions for the summer 2022 season.
Events and videos
- Auditions open for the 2022 Season of the Orchestre de la FrancophonieMontreal, Thursday November 25, 2021 – Auditions opened today for the 2022 summer season of Orchestre de la francophonie (OF), under the artistic direction of Jean-Philippe Tremblay. All positions — strings, woodwinds, horns, trumpets, harp and percussion are open. The OF’s 2022 season extends from June 25 to August 2022 and will feature a dozen concerts in Québec and Ontario. After two digital seasons due to COVID-19, the academy is back in its original in-person […]
- The Orchestre de la francophonie mourns the passing of Louis VilleneuveIt is with great regret that we announce the death of Louis Villeneuve, the president of our Board of Directors on August 6th, 2021. We are profoundly saddened by Mr. Villeneuve’s sudden passing. We will be forever grateful to him for all he accomplished for the orchestra and its development since 2016. His enthusiasm and joie de vivre were contagious. His intelligence, curiosity, optimism, determination, tenacity, rigour, elegance and tact made him a unique president. […]
- The Orchestre de la Francophonie is opening its 2021 seasonIn no less than a few days, starting July 6, impressively 37 young musicians from all over the world will connect their talents and their learning desires to the OF’s virtual classes for 45 consecutive days of learning, activities and sharing. The academy will even welcome a student from Iran for the first time! On the program: individual instrument classes, a wide repertoire of orchestral traits and audition rehearsals. More, everything musicians need to prepare […]
- 2021 season of the Orchestre de la francophonie: Under the sign of accessibility and exchangeOver 100 free online activities from July 6th to August 15th
- Auditions for the Orchestre de la francophonie’s 2021 seasonMontreal, Tuesday November 17, 2020 – Following the success of the first 100% digital academy and in the context of the COVID-19 global pandemic, the Orchestre de la francophonie (OF), under the artistic direction of Jean-Philippe Tremblay, announces today the opening of its 2021 summer season’s auditions. All positions – strings, woodwinds, horns, trumpets, trombones and percussion are open.